BE CALM & COOL


I was severely drenched in yesterday's evening rains, and though it felt good, it only brought back memories of yesteryear. The only difference was that I didn't feel any feverish shivers to make me warm my wet feet by the fireside.
Unlike my childhood days when the rains brought an unwarranted excitement to me, I was just cool and calm about yesterday's experience.
Yes, a part of me missed my childhood experiences with the rains, but as I walked the 1.8km road to the house, I stepped in muddy waters, stepped on slippery grounds but with the aid of the intermittent lightning brightening the path I manage to keep my balance and got to the house safely.
In life, we might get drown with challenges or drenched by the good rains of life. We might step in muddy or trouble waters, miscalculate our steps or might even be flooded by the events of life.
It's sad some might get drown or carried away by the floods as we hear in the news but truth is that if you live today you're blessed.
And it's my fervent hope God imbue in us the courage to endure the rains; grant us the ability to plan ahead and give us the strength to swim through the waters of challenges.
Like the waters flowing through the river beds calmly, may we also learn to keep a calm composure even as we navigate our ways through the waters of life.
Remain Blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September