Tell Me

Tell me about your values. 
Tell me about your mysterious self.
Tell me about your wild dreams.
tell me about your deepest aspirations.
Tell me about your fears and tears.
Tell me about your culture and people.
Tell me about your sweet memories.
Tell me about your family and friends.
Tell me about the mystery of your life.
Tell me about your favourite meals.
Tell me about your tastes and needs.
Tell me about your duties and responsibilities.

If it pleases you, tell me about your love life.
If you are comfortable, then tell me about what you are passionate about.
If you don't mind, then tell me about what makes your smile glow.
If it won't bother you, then tell me about what you care about.
If you desire to share, then tell me about what's making you confused.
If you think it's appropriate, then tell me about things you think I should know as your friend.
If it is your deepest wish to speak, then tell me about what your heart tells you.

Tell me about what you are thinking of.
Tell me about what you love most.
Tell me about what makes you laugh.
Tell me about the naughty crazy jokes.
Tell me things you want Kwesi to know.

Talk to me on any subject, for a loyal friend is willing to listen.
Talk to me not if you have any doubts.
Talk to me less if you aren't comfortable.
Talk God to first daily.
Trust to him because he's all-knowing of the depth of a man's heart.
Speak to me if you are willing to speak.
Greetings.

©KYB ✍🏿30/08/19
Techiman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September