BENEFACTORS & BENEFACTRESS

Your footprints are imprinted on the hearts of many in different places.
Your generosity to mankind has blessed many with dignifying smiles.
You're on my radar today due to what you do to bless humanity.
Yes, it was yesterday we met but your support is worthy of note.
Your thoughts and good wishes are very much appreciated.
Your prayers and interventions inspires me and many to keep moving.
Thank you for being there for me and many others, and for enriching my life with rich counsel.
You're remembered in this month of remembrance, even as I echo my profound gratitude to God for the gift of your life.
I am honoured to be blessed in sharing in the richness of your life. Thank you for allowing me the privilege to taste the soothing smoothness of your care. Be blessed abundantly. TGIF.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September