Thank You

A year ago, someone was happy.
Someone was sad, a year ago.
Somebody is grateful for some support you gave them a year ago.
Another is happy for your thoughtfulness.
It's possible that someone still grieves about an episode that they wished never happened.
It's probable that though the competition to live is tasking, somebody is delighted you were there.

In our survival match in life,
And beyond our bread and butter issues,
Encouragement is vital in this interconnected web.

So this started with an idea.
The thought to reach out.
The desire to stay connected with you.
And though I might have lost count of it,
I wish to thank you for reading these messages.

So, I specially dedicate this 1000th message published on my blog to you.
Thank you for your interest and support.

I admire you and wish to remind you in this season that you are the reason I say people are people because of people.

Thank you.
Greetings
©KYB ✍🏿21/12/19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September