A Word of Appreciation


Yesterday was but a blessing, courtesy your beautiful wishes. It was a Remembrance Day shared with you.

And I must admit that your prayers, invocations, calls and lovely messages animated the day. Indeed, I am humbled and grateful to you.
Thank you for the love and thoughtfulness.
Thank you for sparing a word of prayer for me.
Thank you for making the moment a memorable one.

In saying 'people are People because of people, I had you in mind. I mean, you are part of the reason why I keep walking and talking. And you are part of the Community of people of Hope, I appreciate.
Kindly accept my gratitude.
I appreciate the special bond we share.
I respect the fact that you are striving to do something worthwhile under this dispensation

With the understanding that LIFE is a gift, weaved together by your efforts and deeds, I cannot but pray Yahweh to richly bless you.

Sincerely me, 
KYB ✍🏿®
Kwesi Yirenkyi Boateng
11-11-2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September