Worthy Example

Our quest to explore and live,
Brings us closer to some realities.
We often find good examples in these realities of our various stories.

As the Sun glides along the horizon,
We still have a duty to remember the worthy examples of others and those who engineered them in our lives.

It's with these sentiments of gratitude,
That I'd like to remember you for your efforts.
Yes! I remembered you in my reflection today,
And I just want to thank you for your good examples.
I remember you in your efforts to build a good name which your family, friends and society will be proud of.

Thank you for being you.
Thank you for your concern.
Thank you for your kindness.
Thank you for the warmth you bring here.
Keep being your best.

With gratitude from me to you.👏🏿
©KYB ✍🏿30/06/19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September