NEVER GET TIRED

Life is an interesting enterprise and a mystery. Some things happen and we wonder why they even happen.
But in all your endeavours, I pray
you never get bored of life.

I pray you never get tired of your efforts to be your best.

I pray you never stop loving yourself  and being yourself.

I pray you don't lose your locus or focus in the affairs of life.

I pray you never succumb to external pressure and lose your internal steam to keep going.

I pray you never forget your values and your true worth in life.

I pray you never stop dreaming and living them.

Brace yourself, for very soon you shall surmount those hurdles.
Just keep a calm composure,  and concentrate on building your capacity to be that champion.
God bless you.
Greetings
#KYB ✍🏿®#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September