A NOTE OF GRATITUDE

Gratitude is not enough to express my appreciation to God, who blessed us with the gift of LIFE.
Thanksgiving is not enough to thank this generous God for bringing us this far.

Please thank Him for making me a beneficiary of His merciful love and grace, which you also contributed to, through your prayers, kindness, best wishes and support.
I thank Him for the lives of this big valuable family of relations,  teachers, mentors and enemies alike.
I appreciate how you specially affect my life in this journey.
So if today, I can dream; 
If today, I can think and feel;
If today, I can see reasons in seasons;
If today, I can make meaning of life's mysteries;
If today, I can read and write;
If today, I can reflect and express a sense of responsibility, then it's because you all contributed in a way.
I'll forever be grateful to you my God, and you all my worthy teachers.
Thank you for being a part of this wondrous pilgrimage.
Thank you for your best wishes.
Since mine is a people's story, weaved with your precious efforts and deeds, I cannot but pray Yahweh to richly bless you all.
If you've by chance tasted my nice roughness or seen my beautiful flaws, do pardon me.
If I have ignored or disappointed you in any way, please do forgive.
And please don't hesitate to suggest to me anything you feel or think, I can do to improve, because I am still a student of life.
I'll still count on your prayers and support in the years ahead, till the evening of this sail.

My gratitude is rendered in all the smiles you may encounter today.
Mɔdjami enuooo,👏🏿
Medaaase, 👏🏿
Akpe nawo, 👏🏿
Barka,👏🏿
Ɛsɔ ebodi 👏🏿
Oyiwaladɔnn👏🏿
Nawun deso 👏🏿
Thank you. God bless
🍓🌿🌹🌹🌹🌿🍓
#KYB✍🏿#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September