FAIR CONFESSION

Greetings Dear Reader,

Please lend me your eyes to read this fair confession of mine.

🌱I confess that I am guilty of thinking of you every dawn, Yes I mean YOU.
🌱I confess that I like you because you're precious and wonderfully made.
🌿I thought 💭 of all that you are made of and still thank God for the gift of your beautiful soul.
🌿I thought 💭 of the beautiful bridges 🌉 that still links us together as a people.
🌿I thought 💭of your beautiful qualities and appreciate your enthusiasm to remain strong and determined in all your challenges.
🌿I still think of how beautiful things could be and what we can collectively do in our little way, to make this world a better place.
🌿I still think of how we can appreciate others more and make them feel the caring touch of God.
🌿I still desire your progress in all that you seek to do this day.
🌿I think of your well-being, because your happiness and sadness affect me in many ways.
🌿I confess today that you're the reason why I say "People are people because of people".

🙏🏿It's my prayer that the Omnipotent God of all ages remember you today.

May He remember to answer your prayers and guide your steps to the light of truth.🙏🏿

May JEHOVAH God be kind and remember to bless you with favour.🙏🏿

Be preserved against every evil intent or action, and may the warmth friendliness surround you and your family.🙏🏿

Thanks for sparing time to read my confession Dear Reader. Be Blessed and have a blissful weekend. TGIF
🌺🌹🌺🌼
Yours me
#KYB ✍🏿®#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September