👏🏿EPISTLE OF APPRECIATION👏🏿

🌷I am 'flabberwhelmed' by all the beautiful wishes and kind words you sent me today.
🌷I am inundated by all your silent sanctifying prayers.
🌷I am greatly indebted to you for your love, concern and kind support over this while.
👏🏿And indeed my gratitude is not enough to express all my  appreciation.
🎙Songs of praises are not enough to thank God and you for all you are to me.
👏🏿With a sincere heartfelt❣ gratitude, kindly accept my appreciation, for the good wishes, the love, prayers, support, time and assistance that contributed in making this day a memorable Remembrance Day.
May God also bless and remember you in all your endeavours. I am grateful.🌹🌹🌹

Yours me, (KYB✍🏿😘)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September