THE 11TH WISH

🌱I wish we won't have to work too hard that we forget to enjoy every passing moment.

🌱I wish we would have the courage to express our true feelings without any fears.

🌱I wish we would be more happier in this life, without having to copy the odd ways of others.

🌱I wish we would be fearless and live our dreams as we ought to in accordance to God's design and will.

🌱I wish we would cherish the little grains we have made in life, and stay focus to work for our eternal salvation.

🌱I wish we would not always wish to live authentic lives but live it in our small ways.

🌱I wish we can still keep those beautiful smiles through every phase of our life.

🌱I wish we can still keep a cheerful heart and appreciate the lessons in every challenge we go through.

🌱I wish we can still live a more honest humble lives and respect God, ourselves and others, including our environment.

🌱I wish we can still build on our hospitable nation, not just in words but with authentic deeds and by living patriotic positive attitude of love and service.

It my wish we would believe in ourselves as the first among equals, identify our worth as a people and remain Loyal in using our potentials, talents, time and skills to serve the common good of all.

May all our wishes, together with our works and God's blessings on this Wednesday be a watershed for wonderful manifestations in our lives. Remain blessed. Good morning. 🍓🌸

#KYB ✍🏿#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September