STICKY LOVE


Slowly but silently,
I can feel the giant throbs of those distant close affection.
I can feel the charming evolution you tickled in the depth of my heart.
I could hear others telling me spread the ink daily on anything.
I could not tell how they smelled you from my breath even when I didn’t know you.

And I keep wondering how you still held on to this age?
How come you still patiently waited for this tortures growth?
How come you didn't scream for me to notice your love?
How come you didn’t attack the sense in my nonchalant ways?
How come I never knew this truth all this while?
How come I never knew you existed all this while?
How come I never knew you until now?
How come I never knew you were the one stoking my dreams all this while?
How come I never knew you were the love I was meant to marry and die with?

So all along you've been there monitoring me?
So all along you've silently kept looking out for me?
So all along you've been tickling my heart with those sticky notes.
So all along you've been present guiding my thoughts to at least notice your face.
So all along you're the one harassing me to make those decisions.

It's strange I didn't notice you when I read through those old stuffy newspapers.
It's strange I didn't notice your face, when I choose to read the arts.
It's strange I didn't notice your voice when I strangely swapped to read history instead of calculate mathematics.
It's strange I still couldn't notice you when I frequented the library to read the notes of your old lovers.
It's strange I still didn't notice your smiles when I wrote those rosy proses.
It's strange I still couldn't entertain the thought of writing for others to read for fear of not being qualified.
It's strange I didn't feel your heartbeats when I choose to read journalism.

Forgive me for my naΓ―ve nerviness.
Forgive me for my strange ways.
Forgive me for my cowardice.
Forgive me for entertaining those childish fears of not being qualified in quality to quantify my value.

Now, I concede you are my first love.
I concede I have been too distracted to notice you.
I concede I have not paid attention to the whistling of the winds.
I concede I have been too green to sift the meaning that kept ringing your name in mine.
Today, I would like to humbly confess that, I am terribly in love with you.
Today, I confess I am deeply in love with you.
This very moment, I would like to shout with gentle thrills of your love.

I'll always love you even with my frail effort to walk this talk.
I'll always appreciate you even in my feeble strive to live this dream.
I'll always adore you for finding favour in this son.

In the depth of my thoughts,
In the valleys of my soul,
In the heartbeats of my words,
I'll forever celebrate you my First LOVE.
In the sunshine of an undying inspiration that live in the Hope of Ages,
I'll always celebrate you Gift of Creative Writing.
I'll tell the world how your lovely spell still tickles and keeps chasing me day and night.
I'll tell everybody how your warm generic beautiful suggestions, give me startling playful thoughts and unique insight into mere events.
I'll tell the wind how you still infect my passion with swift task of mapping out my path in seemingly difficult tides.
I'll sing those many unconventional tunes that stoke a burning urge to do more beyond the margin of excellence.
I'll always tell the world, it's your trust, consistent and untiring suggestive views that pushed this sail this far.

Thank you for still being around to breathe courage in this innate dream.
Thank you for still loyally walking by to speak into this dream.
Thank you for not getting bored with my strange ways.
Thank you for not leaving me to my fate.

I thank God for giving you to me.
I thank God for blessing you with rich duty.
Though I don't understand your nosy nature and penchant to always provoke me from my laziness, I still thank you for caring to care.
I thank you for tasking me to ask those naughty questions.
I thank you for charging me to speak out in the face of injustice and the unfair affair of our time.
I thank you for poisoning me keep to fighting and moving in the face of serious opposition.
I thank you for bathing me with that cool calm friendly smile that makes me walk with a serene joviality.
Thank you for being My First LOVE
Thank you for speaking through my friends when I had become too obstinate to heed your voice.
Thank You for loving me since time immemorial.
Signed
KN Circle
20/ 1/2016   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Rush

A Valuable Duty

Nine Facts About September